The zoo is privately owned and is home to many different types of animals.
You can get up close to the rhino, the lions, the tigers and more.
There is an opportunity to feed the giraffes for an additional $10 , the kids were able to feed the giraffes leaves and see them up close.
We also purchased deer food for only $2.50 and they ate from the kids hands .
The Zoo is amazing for the kids as the enclosures are close and the kids have lots of room to be able to see the animals not always behind glass windows.
Alyssa's Little Opinion (8 years old) - My favourite part was feeding the giraffes , at first I was a little scared but it was so much fun. I also liked watching the Rhino eat and seeing the lions so close. I would love to go back when I'm older to do the Squirrel Monkey encounter .
The best part is the majority of the enclosures you are able to get up close to the animals in their environment. Love the idea that the kids can feed the giraffes and get so close to them!
- Located at 222 Tomakin Road Mogo NSW
- The Zoo is open from 9am - 5pm 7 days a week (except Xmas Day)
- Adults cost $32, Children $17 (3-15 years) or family $92 ( 2 adults & 2 Kids)
- Up close animal personal encounters are available to book online.
- Daily keeper talks conducted by the zoo
- Cafe on site with indoor and outdoor seating.
- For more information visit their official website