The dinner set has mathematical questions for various difficulty levels , it includes subtraction, addition, division and multiplication sums to keep kids of all different ages problem solving.
It's a great opportunity for the kids to learn whilst eating and keep them occupied instead of just moving their food around on the plate!!!!
Ellie's Little Opinion: I have never seen plates, cups and bowls like this before, they are so different to anything I have eaten out off. I have really liked eating my meals from the plates as it was fun to read the questions and remember the answers for next time I use them.
Alyssa's Little Opinion: I love picking out the numbers in the bowl, the colours are so bright and colourful. I cannot wait to learn my sums so I can go to Big School !
When Little Opinions used the dinner set it opened up lots of discussion around meal time on the maths questions and everyone was having a turn at answering the questions - ok so Alyssa was guessing, and I accidently got one wrong .
We have used the dinner set several times and washed it in the dishwasher and it still looks new. But, it looks like I'll need to buy a second set. With 2 kids they are always discussing who will use it i.e. fighting over it.
This dinner set is a great concept. A dinner set with letters or key sight words would be a great addition.
- The dinnerware is owned and designed in Australia by The Busy Mum's Store.
- The product is made from 100% melamine, which is BPA free and can be used in the dishwasher.
- The plate is 25cm in diameter, the bowl is 1.5cm x 6cm height and the tumbler is 8cm x 10cm height.
- We have the pink dinner set, it's also available in blue.
- You can purchase the items as a set or individually . They can be purchased online or The Busy Mum's store also attends markets. For further details you can check out their website The Busy Mum's store or pop over to their Facebook page.