This year we missed the rain (we haven't been so lucky the last few years) and had a beautiful sunny 9 hour day checking out the Easter show.
The show is one of our family's favourite events. We enjoy going on the rides, purchasing the showbags, checking out the animals especially the nursery and of course we love staying till the end for the fireworks and fast cars.
- Check out the new bird show called Feathered Friends Free Flight Bird show at the Big Top Amphitheatre. The birds fly over the audience and it kept the little ones amused as they were so close.
- The new Dinosaur World is open until 6.00pm. It was great for the kids to check out. It had interactive dinosaurs bringing them to life.
- You cannot miss the Farmyard Nursery, that's always a hit with the kids. They are able to get up close to touch and feed the animals.
- New to the show is the Circus Workshop, a great opportunity for the kids to learn how to walk a tightrope, juggle and hula. It's a great way for the family to get involved.
- Don't miss the food district exhibits, they are always great to check out and see what they have designed each year. You also have an opportunity to purchase some nice fresh fruit from the stands.
- You cannot forget buying show bags, going on rides, playing a few games and watching the final show is a must !
- Lastly don't forget to wear a great pair of walking shoes, there is so much to be seen.
My favourite event was watching the fast cars go around the track, I just wanted them to go faster and race more.
I cannot wait to go back again next year!
I also had lots of fun going on the rides and tried the Dodgem cars for the first time.
I knew exactly what bags I wanted, I got the BFF Bag, Shopkins Bag and Hubba Bubba Bag I love them all.
I really enjoyed watching the Zimboyz, they were so clever especially when they danced with fire and stood on all those chairs and did a handstand without falling.
- The show starts on the 26th March 2015 and will be stay open until 8th April 2015.
- The show opens daily at 9.00am and closes late; Fireworks start at 8.45pm.
- The show is located at 1 Showground Road, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127
- If driving make sure you pre book your parking online to avoid long walks back to the car. You can pre book at the Sydney Olympic Park website and is $25 for the day.
- For more information check out the official Sydney Royal Easter Show website. Or download their app on your phone to see what's showing daily.