The third season kicked off on Thursday 12th Jan 2017 and will run until 12th Feb 2017.
This year there is an option for everyone with seating. You can hire a Crashmat and hang out on the lawn, there is the Smooth VIP area which offers premium deck chair seating, the VIP tent where you can take 8 of your friends with you and have your own private butler or the new Koala class where you can lounge around on a king size mattress.
Alyssa (7 years) "I loved sitting on the big Crashmat under the stars with my blanket watching the Trolls. It was so much fun watching the movie outside and running around and doing cartwheels on the grass before the movie started."
Ellie (10 years) says "I enjoyed watching Trolls outside under the stars and being able to get up freely and move around. My hotdog and chips were so yummy and it didn't even matter when I dropped a few chips on the ground I just picked them up.
There were lots of families and everyone seemed to be having fun".
We spent the night under the stars watching Trolls on our Crashmats with a burger from Wolf and Co and a glass of sparkling wine from the bar.
The kids could run around before the movie and could freely chat without the worry of making too much noise. It was a great family atmosphere and with 20 movies showing there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
- Is on from Jan 12 - Feb 12 2017 at Castle Hill Showground
- Option of 4 dedicated seating areas
- Gates open from 6pm and the movies begin from 8pm.
- Pre-purchase tickets online or can be purchased at the gate on the night.
- Parking is available on site
- Food, snacks and beverages can be purchased on site.
- Don't forget to pack a blanket to keep you warm as the sun goes down.
- If your ticket is for general admission you may like to take a beanbag or low lying chairs to sit on and keep comfortable during the movie.
- Tickets start from $17.60 for children and $21.70 for adults.