SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium houses over 12,000 animals from 650 species, including sharks, dugongs, turtles, stingrays, penguins, platypuses, tropical fish and much, much more.
They have several experiences to offer once inside the Aquarium such as, Shark Reef Snorkelling, Glass Bottom Boat rides to feed the fish and more.
You will also have the opportunity to check out their new activity "Bring the Sea to Life", where you colour in a fish on paper, they then scan your fish and it appears on the wall.
My favourite part was the enclosed glass where you can walk thru and see all the fish swimming around you.
The touch pool was closed the day we went, but there was still a lady walking around and we got to hold coral and shark eggs, I thought they would be slimy but they weren't.
I also liked watching the sharks swim over my head in the tunnel. There was so many fish to see, this place was lots of fun!
Mum's Big Opinion: This wasn't our first trip to Sea Life, but the girls certainly enjoyed it. They loved watching the fish up close in the tunnel especially seeing the Duogon's munching away on the lettuce.
Their first glimpse of a shark did make them let out a little scream.
We spent a couple of hours at the Aquarium checking out the different sea life, I think this is a great spot for families to visit no matter what age, you will find something for everyone.
You can either grab lunch at Sea Life on the exit or there are many options around the area to choose from.
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is located in Darling harbour Sydney NSW
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is open 7 days a week 9.30am - 7.00pm, last entry is 6.00pm
- Adult tickets are $40 and a child's ticket is $28, or check out their specials online
- They currently have a Special 2 for 1 offer - Valid until 24th December 2014
- Further information can be found on Sydney Aquarium website or check out the below clip for a look inside.