More trouble lurks when Scooby and The Mystery Inc Gang get trapped inside a virtual world of creepy gaming ghosts!
They need to unravel the digital mystery before they are stuck in a virtual world forever.
My favourite part was at the end when the daughter and dad made up that made me feel really happy.
It was fun to sing along , dance and jump up and down to turn the lights back on!
I also liked how you could yell out when you thought you saw a ghost. The songs are still playing in my head hours later - Scooby Dooby Doo where are u????
There was lots of singing and interacting with the audience, which gave the children a chance to be involved in the show.
I love how all children received Boggle Goggles on entering the threatre it was a great way for them to be part of them.
It was lots of fun for all ages!
- Scooby Doo is now on its way to Adelaide from Tuesday 19 July and Perth Saturday 23rd July 2016
- To purchase tickets or find out more information visit their official website scoobydoolive.com
- Scooby Doo Live Show runs for 80 minutes including an interval.
- The show is aimed at kids as young as 4 and older.
- For more shows like Scooby Doo check out www.lifeliketouring.com.au