At Scenic World you can take the Skyway with a glass cabin floor across to a viewing point to see the Three Sisters, check out the Katoomba waterfall or follow the trail to Echo Point .
You can jump on the scenic railway, which has the steepest incline in the world, and ride down to Jamison Valley and choose a walkway to enjoy, then take a ride on the cable car back up the mountain.
Ellie's Little Opinion: I really enjoyed my trip to Scenic World, I liked going on all the rides and going for a walk. At first I was a bit scared (ok really scared and I may of had tears) on the railway as it looked so steep. But once I went down the railway it was so much fun and Ioved going on it again and again.
Guest Blogger Mitch (5 years old) Little Opinion: I want to go back to Scenic World again !!!! I Liked the cable car the best. It was fun playing tour guide on the walkway, there was so much to see and many steps to count.
The best part, there are no set schedules or routines that need to be followed. You can plan your day how you like and do as much or as little as you like. There is plenty of scenery and history to find along the way, so give yourself at least 4 hours.
The day we went was considered a hot day for the mountains, but there was cover lining up for the rides, and we didn't have to wait too long, the longest was around 20 minutes.
Scenic World is kid, pram, family and adult friendly, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Little Opinions would definitely recommend Scenic World to all ages and families to check out, I am sure you will have an enjoyable day.
- Scenic World is open every day of the year from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Scenic World is located in Katoomba in the Blue Mountains NSW.
- Offers free car parking at the Scenic World site.
- A Family pass cost $88 (2 adults and up to 5 children) and includes unlimited rides on the Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway.
- There are two options to eat at Scenic World, we went the eatery which had a selection of salads, sandwiches, pizza and burgers. It was reasonable priced and not a bad bite at all.
- For more information you can visit their website Scenic World Blue Mountains.