Kids can enjoy zooming around the large track whilst practising following road safety rules such as give way, no u-turns, roundabouts, traffic lights and crossways just to name a few.
The area is big enough for the kids not to get bored of the same route (we stayed for just over 3 hours!) but designed well so you can always keep an eye out. The area is also fully enclosed and the day we were there a council worker was also present keeping a general eye on things.
The spacious area offers lots of seats in and out of the shade and big grassed areas for picnics. There is also a shaded playground that will entice small and bigger kids.
I loved the traffic lights and I always stopped when it was red and waited for the light to change to green. Sometimes I was sneaky and went through on the yellow! I loved zooming down the hill. It was so big sometimes I couldn't decide where I wanted to go.
Mum's Big Opinion:
They have great facilities, with plenty of space to have your own little area that the kids can come back to. Great toilet facilities and snack machines with coffee and water available. I like the idea of a BBQ option available if you are having a special event. Plus they even have a bike repair station if you find yourself with a tyre going flat or seat in the wrong spot.
- Access is via King Street, Campbelltown, with a large open air carpark.
- Entry is FREE during open days.
- Open Days are during school holidays and Sundays. (10am -3pm). Excluding the time between Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- The bike track can be hired for private use.
- They also offer learn to ride programs.
- For more information visit their website for more information.