Sea Life is home to thousands of sea life animals such as turtles, seals, sharks, stingrays, tropical fish and so much more.
At Sea Life you have the opportunity to touch a starfish, see jellyfish change colour up close, visit the viewing tunnel to see sharks, stingrays and more.
There is also a Seal presentation, Ocean Tunnel Tour along with Ray Talks and Jellyfish kingdom talks scheduled throughout the day.
I saw a stingray with his mouth open in the ocean tunnel and I've never seen that before.
I also really like watching the Seal Show it was very funny and the seals are just beautiful.
I also liked seeing the Jellyfish Kingdom and seeing them change colour. I liked how we were up close in the tunnel to the sharks and stingrays.
I look forward to going back again and hope to do the Behind the scenes tour.
It was a great opportunity for the girls to learn about different sea life and be able to touch some in the Tidal Touch pool.
The highlight was the seal show, I loved the educational aspect but it was also very comical to keep the kids interested.
- There are 11 themed zones which include Jellyfish, Seahorses, Tidal Touch Pool, Seal Island, Shark shipwreck and more.
- Tickets are from $26 but purchase online to save up to 20%
- Located on site is the Octopus Garden Cafe which you can enjoy a coffee, lunch or snack.
- Sea Life is open 364 days from 9-5.00pm last entries at 4pm (closed Xmas Day)
- Sea Life is located at Mooloolaba Sunshine coast which is one hour north of Brisbane.
- We purchased the Merlin annual pass which gives us access to 11 attractions across NSW, VIC, QLD and Auckland.
- A child is classed as ages 3-14 yrs. 2 years and under (Under 3s) are free of charge. 15 years and older is classed an adult.
- For more information visit the official Sea Life Moolooaba website