So we decided to check out a Mini putt putt place that was built around landscaped gardens.
Dural Mini Putt Putt Golf in the gardens is located in Sydney's hills district suburb of Dural. There are two 18 hole gardens to enjoy a game of Putt Putt. Course one is called Camelot and course two is Space Trek. Both are fun to play and great for all ages to enjoy.
I thought it was funny when I lost my ball in the bushes, I couldn't find it anywhere. When I was playing it felt like I was in a maze.
Ellie's Little Opinion: Putt Putt golf is so much fun and I really liked playing both of the courses. It was really exciting when I got a hole in one. The course wasn't too hard my favourite hole was the castle. I would like to go back again. My milkshake was also really yummy!
We started on course one and then headed to the café for a milkshake and banana bread. After the kids had a small break and filled their tummies we where off to course 2. We did complete the courses very quickly, I think the kids where very eager and excited!
It was great as a parent to join in the fun and check out the landscape scenery.
We did however loose some balls in the garden, a good tip is to take an extra ball or two!
- Dural Mini Putt Putt in the gardens is located at the Corner of Cranstons and Old Northern Road, Dural Sydney NSW
- You can purchase a family pass to play 36 holes (2 courses) for only $55.00
- During school holidays they are open everyday from 9am, non school holidays they are open Thursday to Sunday.
- There is a Café on site with food and beverages (please note you cannot take your own food or drinks)
- For more information visit their Mini golf Putt Putt - Dural website