The Sea Life Sanctuary is home to sharks, fish, an interactive rockpool, gorgeous fairy penguins and much more sea life.
At Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary you can learn all about how the animals breed, and their Sea Life protection program. They are passionate about rescue, nursing animals back to health and releasing them back into the wild.
I was a little scared when I first went into the aquarium tunnel as there were big sharks swimming around me, but I then realised they couldn't get me.
It was also fun seeing the fairy penguins, ohhhh they were so cute and we got to watch them eat and hear them make lots and lots of loud noises.
This place was amazing, so many fish to see and I liked having my photo taken with the mermaid. I'd like to go back again.
It gives the kids an opportunity to see lots of different sea life up close and to touch some sea life.
The sharks and string ray's are amazing to see up close in the tunnel. The kids loved it when they swam over the top of us.
When you're there, don't forgot to check out the fairy penguins, they have shows through out the day to learn more about them, and you can watch them get fed.
- Manly Sea Life is located in Manly
- It is open 7 days a week from 9.30am till 5.00pm.
- Book online to save 10-30 % on entry.
- You also have a chance to try out their Shark Dive Xtreme adventure coming face to face with sharks, turtles and Stingrays.
- Check out their website Manly Sea Life Sanctuary for more information.