You can touch your bird and it will chirp, sing and repeat your words. It will happily sit in its cage and there is no mess to clean up.
Like all pets, the more you play with the birds, the happier the birds will become and the more they will whistle, sing and talk.
They didn't come with names, so I've called the pink one Rosie and the green one Zebra because of its stripy wings.
When you speak to the birds they copy what you say and they can also sing songs and chirp. They are better than the real life Butterflies because they can copy your words and do lots of tweeting.
Two birds is enough for me as they make lots of noise.
Alyssa's Little Opinion: The Little Live Birds are so pretty. I like telling the birds what to say because they copy me.
I would like to have 5 birds because they could all sing together and make lots of noise. My favourite bird is the pink one as it's my favourite colour.
The birds are a winner as they are interactive, they chirp and tweet and copy your words. It' fun to watch the kids faces when the birds repeats what they say.
The birds are brightly coloured and you have several colours to choose from.
I highly recommend these birds as a gift for any child over 5. They are fun, and yes they make noise, but most importantly they are mess free.
- The Birds are available to purchase singular or in a bird cage
- There are six different birds to collect
- Single birds can range from $10 - $20 and the cage birds from $23 - $30, I suggest shopping around as I have seen huge variances in prices.
- The birds require x2 AAA Batteries to ensure their constant chirping and singing.
- The birds are recommended for ages 5+
- For more information, check out their Little Live Pets - Birds website.