The old toddler area has now gone and has been replaced with new fun bright party rooms. Don't despair there is a new toddler friendly area built for the little ones. The toddler area includes a small slide, fun small bikes, ball pit & more. Best of all easy access for parents to watch the young ones and get in and join them if need be.
Also newly added which caters for both little and big kids is the jungle play land. The new playland is equipped with balls that you can shoot out and provided my kids with hours of fun. The old slide and climbing playground remain and is still a favourite with the kids especially the fast green slide.
I had so much fun, I was sad when I had to leave. My mum said I was there for 4 hours but it didn't feel that long!
I really liked the new jungle playland especially when the balls come falling down from the top. I was trying to run away from the balls but they hit me on the head, it didn't hurt as they were only rubber balls. My favourite is still the fast slide I just love going on it, I cannot even remember how many times I went down it.
Ellie's Little Opinion (9 Years Old):
I was so excited to see the new equipment at Lollipops. When we arrived I was like 'cool this is the best'.
My favourite part was shooting the balls in the new jungle playland it was heaps of fun. I could also climb up the playland, catch the balls and go swinging on big ball.
I also really like the the 2 slides in the old area, I always have so much fun on them. I am glad the slides have stayed!
Ryan's Little Opinion (7 Years old)
I had so much fun with my cousins. It was the best day, we just played and played and played.
I really enjoyed my chocolate milkshake it was beautiful and gave me energy to play more!
My favourite was the tea cup ride we always clapped our hands to make it spin fast!
We arrived Saturday morning thinking it was going to be crazy and over crowded, but we were pleasantly surprised and were able to grab a table. Although as the day progressed more & more people arrived and I never saw an empty party room and empty tables were scarce.
With the new edition of the jungle playground and new kids toddler area there is something for kids of all ages to play and have fun!
What I liked about the new jungle playland is that it caters for both little and big kids. Everyone can enjoy the new Jungle playland, I even caught a few parents laughing and enjoying themselves inside the ball area.
There is ample space to eat and depending on the age of your kids there are different sections to sit in so you can keep a handy eye on the kids.
The kids happily entertained themselves for over 4 hours, creating memories and just having FUN!
- Lollipops Playland & Cafe Castle Hill is located at 10 Hudson Ave Castle Hill, there are also over 20 other Lollipops playlands nationally in Australia.
- Only food purchased at lollipops can be consumed in the play centre. It has a new menu available which caters for both adults and children. The menu has the old favourites such as your nuggets and chips but also has fresh sandwiches and salads available. You are even able to replace hot chips with some carrot sticks.
- Lollipops Castle Hill is open 7 days a week from 9:30am till 6.00pm except Friday nights till 7.00pm
- Don't forget your socks, no socks no play
- Pricing: Weekends & public holiday prices: SUPER 2-11 years $15.90, JUNIOR 12-23 months $11.90, BABIES under 12 months FREE, ADULTS $4.50* if accompanying children playing
- Adult entry includes one FREE tea or coffee or cold drink
- It is cheaper when visiting on school days
- All children are given a wrist band on arrival and adults the corresponding number to ensure safety within the playland all doors are secure.
- For further information visit their website http://www.lollipopsplayland.com.au/