Kooza from Cirque Du Soleil needs to be seen to be believed.
The show combines acrobatic performances, laughter from the clowns, dancing acts and amazing moments from the tightrope, wheel of death, hoops manipulation and more.
The music and singing is live which creates an even more exciting atmosphere to accompany the trilling, breathtaking acts.
What I really enjoyed watching was the 3 ladies doing the acrobatics , it was amazing how they could get there bodies in some of the positions.
It was also fun to see the girl with the hoops and how she could balance and swing so many hoops at once.
The show was amazing and when watching the acts I was holding my breath hoping that no one would get hurt..
I clapped and cheered and loved watching the performances.
My favourite part was the tightrope, I couldn't believe they didn't fall when walking on the rope so high up and then when they got their bikes out and cycled on the tightrope I was so excited, amazed and wondered how they could do that.
It would be easy to fall into the trap to think the acts were easy as they make them look like everyday activities.
There were many moments I held my breath at the amazing acts and with my own eyes couldn't believe it was actually happening.
The tickets are expensive but for a lovely family day out it was worth seeing the kids faces.
We sat on the left side half way up the tent and we had a great view.
- The show runs for 2 hours 30 minutes with a 30 minute interval.
- The show is suitable for all ages, please note there are times that it's completely dark and there are loud noises , bright lights and smoke during the performances.
- Take note that the show starts on time and if you are late you will only be admitted at certain times.
- Food, drink and merchandise is available to purchase inside the Big Top.
- There are plenty of toilet facilities available but still be prepared to line up during intermission.
- Tickets start at $60 and can be purchased from Ticketek.
- It is now showing under the big top in Sydney at the Entertainment Quarter until November 13 2016. The show will then move to Queensland on 24th November, Melbourne Jan 20 and Perth April 13th 2017.
- For more information on the show visit the official website