If you have never been to Bankstown Sports Club like us, be prepared this club is huge. The car park is massive and has loads of parking but is also like a maze to get into the actual club.
We did get lost on 3 occasions inside the club just trying to find Monkey Mania but the lovely staff kept pointing/ redirecting us in the right direction.
Monkey Mania has a 10 meter high play structure for the kids to go crazy and play on. I learn't on the day it is the highest indoor play structure in Australia and also the biggest! The structure includes an inflatable jumping castle, a gun and cannon foam ball arena, climbing structure, slides, and for an additional fee electric go karts.
There is also a dedicated toddlers area for 5 and under which is securely gated from the main structure to keep the little ones safe.
Inside there are plenty of tables and chairs as well as a café with kids menu. No external food or drinks are permitted in the venue. Socks must be worn at all times and shoes on the Go Karts.
I would really like to go back again and visit.
I also liked playing in the ball pit, I had lots of fun in there as you could shot balls out. My hot dog for lunch was so delicious.
The place was organised well, with lots of setting options. I could easily see from my table a full view of the climbing structure. With the party rooms located at the very back.
I also liked the toddler area, it was very safe and had lots for the little ones to do.
It was free parking at the club and I received a drink voucher on arrival at Monkey Mania.
I would definitely recommend checking it out, it has something for kids all ages!
- Monkey Mania is located at Bankstown Sports Club 8 Greenfield Parade, BANKSTOWN
- Use the Bankstown Sports Club car park entry (free parking) to enter.
- Opening times Mon-Thu 10am-5pm , Friday 10am to 10.30pm, Saturday 9.30am to 10.30pm and Sunday 9.30am to 6pm
- Non Member Pricing: School Days $12, Weekends, Holidays $15, Under 1s free with a paying sibling , Adults $4.50 (incl. coffee), 5 Visit Gift Pass $67
- Go-Karts are available $3 for 1 ride or $10 for 4 rides; Go-karts run on non-school days, push cars run on school days
- All children receive a balloon when leaving and if your lucky you may even be able to meet Monkey Mania!