There are 14 Olympic style trampoline mats set in-ground and outside - perfect to enjoy the warm winter days and sun!
Anyone can use the trampolines, you don't have to be a member of the centre or use the pools, and the best thing is that the all-day pass is very cheap, only $10!
When we visited it was a beautiful sunny afternoon and we had the area to ourselves.
I love jumping on trampolines as I don't have one at home. My favourite trampoline to jump on was number 7. They are so cool that they are on the ground but you can still bounce so high. I jumped so high I nearly touched the sky! You can jump on whichever trampoline you want and run around on the grass too.
Overlooking the beautiful Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Rose Garden, the trampolines are set within a fenced area so it would be perfect so little ones who like to wander. There are seats and shaded grass areas. At such a great price you could stay as little or as long as you want.
- The outdoor Trampoline Park is open on weekends and school holidays from 10am - 5pm.
- It is located within the Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre located at 44 Milldam Avenue Baulkham Hills.
- No need to book just turn up!
- You may even like to try 'Trampfit' the fitness class, compete in dodgeball, or even book a birthday.
- For more information see their website www.wavesfitnessandaquatic.com.au
About the Author: Kim @ littlezucchini is the designer and creator of personalised children's products for special occasions.
Kim started her business with personalised tooth fairy pillows. The little zucchini portfolio now includes bed organisers , Easter baskets, mini baskets, Christmas personalised sacks and Nappy Clutches.
For further details visit their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/littlezucchini