MILO has now introduced for a limited time a MILO Champion Band a fitness and activity tracker which works in conjunction with the MILO Champion app (free to download to your smartphone).The bands OLED screen displays the time and date, steps taken in the day, kilojoules burned, activity timer, and more. The app allows you to track energy status, challenges and achievements over time and the parent portal provides more detailed information regarding energy balance and nutrient intake.
I love my tracker and seeing the steps I have taken. I love swiping through the band and seeing if my tracker is happy with my exercise by showing a smiley face. I like how I can challenge my friends in a step challenge. I like it when mum can see that that I have been moving a lot and she can give me an achievement award with a message.
Unlike cheaper alternatives the MILO Champion Band is affordable for the technology it uses.
The set up was super easy and intuitive that the kids could follow the instructions with ease.
It has both parent (pin required) and child portals which requires parent permission to access friend challenge requests.
The kilojoule and meal tracker may be more suitable for the older kids but it does give parents some nutritional insights.
The clasp is a little tricky for younger fingers and may require adult help to put on.
The battery life seems to last a long time!
- Sold as part of a Champions Pack which includes 1x 450g Milo can, 1x MILO champion band including USB frame for charging.
- Suggested for children aged 6-12 years
- Limited purchase time only
- Available in store or online https://shop.milo.com.au/
- The App is available only through a smartphone
- The band is not water proof.
- Price is $39.99 for the Champion Pack
Check out the introduction video: