It's all about the experience of the Open Air Cinema.
Tickets start from $19 for general admission and $60 for a family pass. You can also book Gold reserve seats from $32 which includes a deck chair, blanket and ice cream. Or if going out in style is your thing you can book a VIP Bell tent from $300 (max 8 people) which provides you with your own private courtyard.
Between the 2nd and 19th April, there are lots of movies to choose from. Showing are new releases, old classics and family movies. To check out the full list of movies refer to Wat's On. Sydney Open Air Cinemas.
Little Opinions checked out The Penguins of Madagascar screening and had a great evening eating and watching the movie under the stars.
- Don't forget to pack a blanket to keep you warm as the sun goes down.
- Take with you a beanbag or low lying chairs to sit on and keep comfortable during the movie. Or you can hire a bean bag for $9.00 on the night.
- Food and drinks are available at the venue. We had the cheeseburger and the Salt & Pepper Squid both were very yummy. Please note there are no Kids only menu's, we did grab the Cheeseburger and removed the gherkins, onions and mustard.
- Or try one of Gelato Messina yummy choc tops
Ellie and Alyssa's Little Opinions:
Ellie says "I liked sitting under the stars all rugged up in the blanket. It was fun to watch the movie and eat my burger on the grass."
Alyssa says "It was so much fun watching the movie on the grass, I could get up and move around and was even allowed to talk. Everyone seemed to be having a good time so many people laughing".
-The Open Air Cinema opened on Thursday 2nd April and will conclude on Sunday 19th April 2015.
- The Sydney Open Air Cinema is located at Heritage Park Drive, Heritage Park Castle Hill.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate.
- Food and Beverages can be purchased on site no BYO alcohol drinks.
- There is parking on site at no additional cost.
- The kids movies are showing on April 6,7, 11 and 18th.
- For further information check out their website Sydney Open Air Cinema's or Facebook Page.