The RSL is opened Monday to Friday from 10.30am till late and Saturday from 10.00am and Sunday from 11.00am.
The RSL has a fully fenced area, ample grass space and a playground, both areas are within sight of the dining tables.
Alyssa's Little Opinion (aged 6 years old):
I really enjoyed going to the RSL for lunch. The play equipment was great and so much to choose from. I also really liked my calamari and chips for lunch but the best part was driving the fast car game.
Mitchell's Little Opinion (aged 6 years old): I loved the playground , it was so much fun. I had calamari for lunch and it was really yummy and my ice cream was also extremely good. I also liked playing on the Sega car game with my cousin, we were driving very fast cars.
I really enjoyed my lunch I ate sausages and they were the best! I hope we go back there again.
The service was very quick and the meal sizes for both adults and kids was generous serving sizes all cooked with fresh ingredients.
It was a great size grass area, you could easily take a ball for the kids to kick around on the grass area or like our kids they were kept entertained for hours on the play equipment.
- Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner
- Glenorie RSL club is located at 3 Post Office Road Glenorie NSW
- We choose to eat from the 'Lunch' menu which was $12 for members and $13 for guests
- The kids menu is all served with chips or vegetables and complimentary ice cream.
- For more information visit their website http://www.glenoriersl.com.au