This year we had awesome (kids words) seats. We were 2nd row and this gave us the opportunity to check the show out up close and personal.
As usual the show doesn't disappoint, the skating is done with such ease and the children love the costumes, colours and seeing their favourite Disney stories come alive on the ice.
This year it was all about "Dare to Dream". First we saw Tiana and her excitement of her new restaurant. It was followed by the stories of Snow White, Cinderella and Rapunzel.
Mitchell's Little Opinion: I liked watching the Cinderella story. My favourite was seeing Rapunzel and Flynn skating.
Ellie's Little Opinion: I always enjoy going to Disney on Ice. I wish I could skate as good as them. My favourite scene was Rapunzel, especially when she swang from her hair. I also enjoy the icey's , this year I got the Rapunzel purple cup.
We also had the added bonus of being able to get up close at the end to meet the characters I must admit, this was when mum's went mad pushing kids out of the way to get their kids up close. I guess it just proves how popular this show is for everyone!
- Disney on Ice 'Dare to Dream' will be showing in Sydney until Sunday 12th July.
- The show runs for approximately 100 minutes with a 20 minute interval.
- Children under 23months are free to sit on a paying adults lap.
- Disney on Ice normally tours nationally each June/July school holidays.
- For more information visit the official Disney On Ice Website.