When I saw that the 52 Storey Treehouse was showing at the Sydney Opera House, I knew we needed to check it out and see it come to life on stage.
The 52 Storey Treehouse was all about finding clues and solving the mystery around the disappearance of Mr Big Nose.
My favourite character was Jill because she was really funny. I especially liked how Jill looked after the caterpillar and how she helped the boys.
Ellie's Little Opinion (8 years and 11months!): I recently saw the 32 Storey Treehouse on a school excursion and I equally liked 52 Storey Treehouse.
I thought the show was very funny. I liked when they went flying in the egg saucer I thought that was very clever.
As much as I enjoyed watching the live show, I prefer reading the books.
I liked the humour, lots of funny one liners and the storyline was easy for the kids to follow. The production is aimed at 6+years, so there where a few questions from my 5 year old but overall she understood the concept and I always caught her smiling and laughing.
For me the undies scene was the funniest and stole the show, I just loved listening to every kid in the theatre laugh and probably wishing they could also act it out.
This was a great family show to see, great concept and lots of laughs. We also took the opportunity to eat lunch by the harbour at Opera Kitchen which made it a lovely day in the city.
- The 52 Storey Tree House is now showing at the Sydney Opera House until 4th October 2015 and due to demand will return again in January 2016.
- Ticket prices start at $31.20
- The show runs for 60 minutes.
- The show suggests suitability for ages 6+
- Opera Kitchen is located next door and offer $15 kids meals which includes soft drink and ice cream.