WHAT is a Num Nom? A Num Nom is a small rubber toy.
Not only are they are a small rubber toy but Num Nom's have a unique smell, some Num Noms are electronic, some contain lip gloss and others have stamps.
You can create delicious smells by stacking and mixing and matching the Num Noms together. You use the different characters to create your own unique smell. You can make a Cherry Cheesecake or maybe a Rainbow Twirl whatever you decide, I'm sure it will smell great .
I like how the Num Noms make different smells, I also like how have some are electronic so they are able to move around on the Num Nom track.
I nearly forget to tell you, you can purchase a separate Num Nom Go Go Cafe Playset Track. You load your electronic Num Noms onto the track which also has a donut wheel box. The Num Noms can go around the track really quickly and you can build great smelling treats.
Yes they are another rubber toy, but what I do like with these, is that the kids can be creative and create their own delicious smells. The Num Noms have created endless hours of play with the girls creating different food combinations.
I have been asked on more than one occasion what I would like to order from the menu and instantly my request has been whipped up.
As with the Shopkins, which I always found around the house it's the same as the Num Noms but at least they leave the house smelling nice!
- Num Noms can be purchased in an assorted multipack (10 items) for approx $35, a starter pack (6 items) for approx $20 and a blind bag (1 nom & assorted lipgloss) pack for approx $6.00
- The Num Noms Go-Go Café Playset is available to purchase for approx $80.00
- Num Noms are recommended for ages 3+
- Series 2 is now available.
- Available to purchase in Australia from Toys r Us, Target, Big W.