Yes, Little Opinions believe it was certainly worth the wait. It was a fun, wonderful and kind hearted movie for the whole family to enjoy.
In the sequel, Dory returns with her friends Nemo and Marlin.
Dory starts to remember things about her past and wants to uncover them. Dory against the odds and her poor memory loss condition she searches for her parents and tries to find answers to her many questions (if only she could remember them!).
We also get to meet fun, new, lovable characters along the way such as Hank the Octopus, Destiny the whale, Bailey the Beluga and of course Dory's parents Jenny & Charlie.
- It might be all about Dory and her search but we love that Nemo is back!
- The bright , fun lovable characters featured in the movie.
- The love and friendship that Nemo, Marlin and Dory have.
- The fact that Dory never gave up and kept on trying.
- We love that even if Nemo and Marlin didn't always agree with Dory they would always help her.
- It was funny and we laughed alot.
- It was easy to follow just like the shells in the movie!
- The lovable characters in the movie.
- The family friendly story line about family and best friends and references to how important they are.
- The wonderful animation and colours.
- The Sigourney Weaver reference (oh this had me in tears).
- None of the characters ever gave up!
- There were limited questions at the end of movie!!!! only when can we see it again.....
- Finding Dory is released nationally in Australia on 16th June 2016.
- The movie runs for 103 minutes
- It is rated G
- All ages would enjoy the movie, we did not find it scary.