- We believe we have found the place at The Ground Keeper Cafe located at Blacktown. It is an outdoor restaurant with undercover seating area and shaded terrace.
Opened for breakfast and lunch the menu has a great selection of favourites and middle eastern dishes. The Cafe is located on the same grounds as the Blacktown showground water play park.
Alyssa's Little Opinion (aged 6 years): I had pancakes and a chocolate milkshake it was the best. After eating it was fun to go and play in the park there was so many things to play on. Even though I didn't have my swimmers on that day it didn't stop me from running under and playing in the water!
The food and drinks were absolutely amazing and a generous serve. I had the bacon & eggs and made my own juice and it was all delicious.
We went during the start of spring for brunch at 10.00am the park was starting to get full and when we left at 12.30pm it was packed. I would therefore imagine during summer period it would be very busy place and best to get in early.
- The cafe is open Sat-Sun 8am-4pm, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm (closed Tuesdays)
- The cafe is located at 49 Richmond Rd, Blacktown NSW at Blacktown Showground.
- Plenty of parking available as you enter the park.
- Check out the current menu for breakfast and lunch (closed for dinner).
- For more information visit their website