TreeTops Adventure Park has obstacle courses including zip lines surrounded and built around the trees in the state forest.
There are 100 challenges with varying difficulties for you to explore and complete.
There are 2 courses, the children course which is for 3 to 9 year old which goes for 2 hours and you can complete as many courses in your 2 hour period as you can. There are no adults allowed on this course but can watch from the side.
The second course is for juniors 10-17 year old and must be 140 cm and adults. These courses are completed on your own without staff but you will receive training before hand to learn how to use the equipment. The best part there is no time limit on the junior/adult courses and you can pace yourself.
- Take up the option of wearing gloves, your hands will hurt form grabbing on the wire from the obstacles you can purchase them at reception on the day for $5
- There are also small lockers located at reception to keep your valuables in as no jewelry, watches or phones can be taken on the course. There is no charge to use the lockers.
- Take some water bottles to the course and they can be kept on site in storage shelfs.
- Spray yourself with mosquito repellent, there are lots and I mean lots around and I even managed to get bitten through my pants.
- The toilet facilities are around 10 minutes from the course make sure you go before heading to the course otherwise once at the course you will have to unharness and go back to use them.
- Enjoy, relax and take in the view whilst up in the tree tops
Mums Big Opinion
These courses definitely took me out of my comfort zone but was a great opportunity to work with Ellie on my adventures skills and both encouraging each other to finish the courses.
It was hard work and some of the obstacles are really hard work but it’s all so much fun and a great achievement when you have completed them. My favourite part was the long zip lines there is one which is 100metres long.
- It’s best to book online prior to the day as sessions and days do sell out.
- Prices are Children (3-9 years) - $28, Juniors (10 - 17years) - $38, Adults (18t) - $48
- There is free parking on site near reception and it’s about a 5 minute walk to the obstacle course from there.
- There is a cafe on site for you to grab something to eat or drink.
- TreeTop Adventure Park is located at Cumberland State Forest, 95 Castle Hill Rd, West Pennant Hills NSW 2126
- For more information and booking visit www.treetops.com.au/