Buderim is home to Buderim Falls, which is a 45 hectare property complete with its own rainforest and waterfall sanctuary.
Buderim falls has two entry points and both are easily acessable and have parking.
Both entries have trails leading to the waterfall. Depending on how far you would like to walk you would choose the entry for you, or you can make a complete round trip!
We needed to walk past the picnic area and follow the walking trail over a bridge and after 20 minutes we came across Buderim Falls. The walk was easy for the kids and we were wearing inappropriate shoes (thongs) there was no complaining as the scenery was beautiful along the path.
Once at the falls we had a chance to sit down take it all in and of course take 101 photos of the waterfall. They do however recommend no swimming at the waterfall as the water passes through urban development so you never know what you will find. The day we visited there were a few people in the water.
This was a really fun morning out and great exercise to burn off the holiday breakfast!
- The waterfall is located on the northern side of Buderim a kilometre from Buderim Village on the Sunshine Coast QLD (approximately 5km from Maroochydore).
- There is no entry cost for visiting the waterfall.
- There are 2 entry points which meet up at the waterfall, Lindsay Rd and Quorn close.
- There parking, electric BBQs, picnic tables and toilets at both entrances.
- Click here for a map of the walking track.
- For more information onBuderim Forest Waterfall visit their website.