Brainy Bags has made several kits to incorporate the educational curriculum and help children learn in a fun, imaginative way .
Our Alphabet Pit stop game comes with 3 boards, upper and lower case letters, instructions and a handy bag that holds all the materials. The bag not only helps with storage (and helping not to loose pieces) but can be used during the game.
In the Alphabet Stop Game you are required to match the upper and lower case letters. You pick out an upper case letter and place it on the car wheel and then you need to find the matching lower case letter. Once you have matched the letters you then need to find the matching letter on the board.
I also like shaking the bag and pulling out the capital letter.
"It made me learn and think about my letters. I am in kindergarten now and its very important I know my letters !".
We have now incorporated a new instruction when choosing a letter, Alyssa must also think of a word that starts with that letter.
The great part about this game you can keep it as easy or make it as hard as your child likes.
- For more information on Brainy Bags and their educational Kits pop over to their website Brainy Bags.
- To purchase and find put more information on Alphabet Pit Stop, you can visit their website.
- Alphabet Pit Stop is aimed at children aged 4 - 5.
- The Cost of the Alphabet Pit Stop game is AUD $25.00.
- The creator of Brainy Bags; Laura is an Early Childhood and Primary educator with many years of experience and has a very inspirational story on how Brainy Bags was created, check out her story here http://brainybags.com.au/about-us/.