Our latest trip to Fiji was no different. I thought I would share our handy tips for travelling and holidaying in Fiji for both the little and big ones in the family.
- A light cardigan and pants even in a beautiful tropical destination, it can rain and get a little chilly.
- Snacks for the kids and yes the adults. These are useful when sitting around the pool or for when your out sight seeing and you will always hear those magical words "mum I'm hungry" .
- Medical supplies are always a must when travelling. I am an old fashioned traveller and pack bandaids, Stop itch bite relief, pandaol (kids and adults), claratyne, diarrhoea tablets and Telfast which is great for bites or rashes. I also have on hand nasal spray for travelling on planes it helps with the kids ears during take off and landing.
- Lots of activities for the plane; iPads with movies already loaded, colouring books and pencils, stickers and importantly we always pack bubble gum or lolly pops for the kids to suck on during take off and landing. Don't forget to pack the headphones!
- Our last tip; if travelling to Fiji although their tap water is fine to drink, we always purchase a case of water when arriving at Nadi airport. It's much cheaper to purchase the water at the airport and handy to always have supplies especially with the kids, you never know when thirst will hit them.